Parents Survey 2021/22
/ Categories: News, Class Blogs, Acorns, FS1 Blog, FS2 Blog, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6
I am pleased to let you know that we will again be taking part in the United Learning annual parent/carer survey.
We really hope that you will complete this survey to help us gather your feedback, it takes only 15 minutes to complete, and you can enter into a draw to win a £25 Amazon voucher.
Please click here to access the survey
Please be aware:
- We will share the parent survey link via arbor parent portal and our school website and this link will be valid for all parents to use.
- Neither the school or United Learning will be able to identify you or your child from your response, unless you write something in one of the free text boxes that identifies you or your child by name
- If you have more than on child at the school, complete the survey with your eldest child in mind. You are welcome to complete the survey for each child if you would like to.
- It is possible for more than one parent/carer wishes to complete the survey for a child.
- If you have any problems completing the survey or need any help, please contact us.
- The survey relates to parents/carers of pupils from Reception up to and including Year 6 only as the questions are not appropriate for nursery age children.
- The deadline for completion is Friday 3rd December.
Your views are important to us, and your feedback will help us understand what you value most about High Hazels Academy and to identify areas for improvement.
Many thanks in advance for your help.
The survey has also been translated into the six languages identified as most widely spoken across all of our schools: Arabic, Bengali, Polish, Romanian, Somali and Urdu. To hear the information above in these languages or in English please follow the relevant bit.ly link: