Stay connected with High Hazels Academy!
We’ve chosen Arbor to help us manage our school.
Arbor is a simple, smart and cloud-based MIS (Management Information System), which helps us work
faster, smarter and more collaboratively as a school. The Arbor App and Parent Portal mean we can keep
you informed about your child’s life at school in a much more accessible way. Log into Arbor to see and
update your child’s information, get live updates and make payments or bookings on the go!
The Parent Portal works on Google Chrome (computer or laptop) and you can download the Arbor App
from the App Store or Google Play Store on your phone (Android 5.0; iOS 10.0 and upwards).
Please click here to watch a short clip about the Arbor Parent Portal App
How to get started:-
1. Wait for your welcome email from us telling you Arbor is ready - you won’t be able to log in before
2. Click the link in your welcome email to set up your password
3. Go to the App or Google Play Store on your phone and search ‘Arbor’
4. Click ‘Install’ on Android or ‘Get’ on iPhone then open the App
5. Enter your email, select the school, then enter your password
6. Accept the Terms & Conditions and enter your child’s birthday
Need help using Arbor
Contact the school office if you have questions about Arbor, the
App or Parent Portal. Tell us the type and model of your phone,
e.g. an iPhone SE, and include screenshots or screen recordings.
To safeguard student data in line with General Data Protection
Regulations (GDPR), Arbor only works directly with schools.
Some tips to try:
1. Ensure your username is the email address you use for Arbor.
Ask us to check the email address linked to your account.
2. Reset your password from the login page, or ask us to do this.
3. If the login email was sent to you more than 96 hours ago, the
password link will have expired. Ask us to send it again.
4. Ask the school office to check that your email address has not
been used twice - e.g. on another guardian or child's profile.
5. Enter the birthday of one of your children to log in.
6. Only relatives who are Primary Guardians of a child can access
the Arbor App. Ask us to check you can access Arbor.