We believe that uniform plays a valuable role in contributing to the ethos of a school and instils a sense of pride for all; it also supports positive behaviour, encourages identity with and support for the school ethos and values, and ensures children of all races and backgrounds feel welcome. School uniform also protects children from social pressure to dress in a particular way.
Uniform order form
All uniform payments to be made using the arbor parent app/portal
- Navy uniform jumper or cardigan with logo.
- White school shirt (KS2).
- Polo shirts may be worn in EYFS/KS1 (with our elastic tie).
- High Hazels Academy tie.
- Plain black or dark grey school trousers.
- Plain black or dark grey school skirt or pinafore dress.
- Navy Shalwar Kameez (with school jumper/cardigan and tie).
- White/black /navy socks or black tights.
- Plain black leather school shoes– no visible branding, not trainers or pumps.
- Headscarves, if worn, must be plain white, black or navy and tightly clipped to the head for safety.
- Girls may choose to wear navy and white gingham or striped summer dresses in warm weather.
- Boys may choose to wear grey school uniform shorts in warm weather.
- PE uniform of plain white, navy or black T shirt and black or navy shorts. Black tracksuits may be worn.
- Pumps/plimsolls are required for indoor PE.
- Trainers may be worn for outdoor PE.
Please ensure that all school clothing is named!
The following items are unacceptable and must not be worn:
- Trainers or boots.
- High heels, slingback party shoes or flip flops (for safety reasons).
- Jewelled or coloured headscarves.
- T shirts with slogans/branding (for PE).
- Jewellery, except for one pair of studs (if earrings are worn) and a wrist watch.