As ambassadors for our academy, all children are expected to wear the new High Hazels Academy with pride. It is an outward statement of being part of High Hazels and helps us to establish a high-quality learning ethos in school.
Pinders Schoolwear is the stockist for the uniform jumper/cardigan, ties, school & PE bags.
Parents please click here to order school uniform. Once you have completed the order we will invoice you via Arbor Parent Portal.
No order will be dispatched until payment has been received in full
All other items are readily available, at very reasonable cost, from most large supermarkets (Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s) or department stores (Marks & Spencer).
There are a number of uniform options for children as follows;
- Navy uniform jumper or cardigan with logo.
- White school shirt (KS2).
- Polo shirts may be worn in EYFS/KS1 (with our elastic tie).
- High Hazels Academy tie.
- Plain black or dark grey school trousers.
- Plain black or dark grey school skirt or pinafore dress.
- Navy Shalwar Kameez (with school jumper/cardigan and tie).
- White/black /navy socks or black tights.
- Plain black leather school shoes– no visible branding, not trainers or pumps.
- Headscarves, if worn, must be plain white, black or navy and tightly clipped to the head for safety.
- Girls may choose to wear navy and white gingham or striped summer dresses in warm weather.
- Boys may choose to wear grey school uniform shorts in warm weather.
- PE uniform of plain white, navy or black T shirt and black or navy shorts. Black tracksuits may be worn.
- Pumps/plimsolls are required for indoor PE.
- Trainers may be worn for outdoor PE.
Please ensure that all school clothing is named!
The following items are unacceptable and must not be worn:
- Trainers or boots.
- High heels, slingback party shoes or flip flops (for safety reasons).
- Jewelled or coloured headscarves.
- T shirts with slogans/branding (for PE).
- Jewellery, except for one pair of studs (if earrings are worn) and a wrist watch.
Our Parent Forum has asked the school to strictly enforce the wearing of school uniform as preparation for life at secondary school.
Parents are expected to support the school in the wearing of uniform at all times. It is very smart! Children should wear their uniform at all times – especially when they are on school trips – so that they are easily recognisable. This is for safety reasons.
Children who wear incorrect or inappropriate clothes for school will be asked to change into a school uniform before they join learning time in class. We have a small number of jumpers and trousers in school for this purpose. Parents will be notified of this action by telephone and asked to ensure that the correct uniform is worn as soon as possible and/or to bring suitable clothing into school as soon as possible.
‘Non-uniform’ charity days are sometimes held. Parents will be given written and text message notice of these when they occur and children will be invited to take part.
Thank you for supporting our uniform policy.