Since we returned to school in September we are using a new management information system called Arbor.
The school will now the Arbor parent portal to send messages to parents, as well as letters and other school information. Parents will now use the Arbor parent portal app to pay for dinners, milk, snack, uniform, trips and events. Parents will also be able tp sign up for clubs and actitives in school, as parentmail and My ed will no longer be used by the school.
Arbor is a simple, smart and cloud-based MIS (Management Information System), which helps us work faster, smarter and more collaboratively as a school. The Arbor App and Parent Portal mean we can keep you informed about your child’s life at school in a much more accessible way.
Log into Arbor to see and update your child’s information, get live updates and make payments or bookings on the go!
The Parent Portal works on Google Chrome (computer or laptop) and you can download the Arbor App from the App Store or Google Play Store on your phone (Android 5.0; iOS 10.0 and upwards).
Please click here to watch a short clip about the Arbor Parent Portal App
How to get started:-
1. We have already sent parents a welcome email telling you Arbor is ready
2. Click the link in your welcome email to set up your password
3. Go to the App or Google Play Store on your phone and search ‘Arbor’
4. Click ‘Install’ on Android or ‘Get’ on iPhone then open the App
5. Enter your email, select the school, then enter your password
6. Accept the Terms & Conditions and enter your child’s birthday
Need help using Arbor?
Contact the school office if you have questions about Arbor, the App or Parent Portal. Tell us the type and model of your phone,
e.g. an iPhone SE, and include screenshots or screen recordings.
To safeguard student data in line with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), Arbor only works directly with schools.
Some tips to try:
1. Ensure your username is the email address you use for Arbor. Ask us to check the email address linked to your account.
2. Reset your password from the login page, or ask us to do this.
3. If the login email was sent to you more than 96 hours ago, the password link will have expired. Ask us to send it again.
4. Ask the school office to check that your email address has not been used twice - e.g. on another guardian or child's profile.
5. Enter the birthday of one of your children to log in.
6. Only relatives who are Primary Guardians of a child can access
the Arbor App. Ask us to check you can access Arbor.