I am writing to inform you that we are making some changes to our start and end of day procedures. The following changes will begin on Monday 7th March 2022.
Drop off Procedures:
- Drop your child off at the gate (or FS2 classroom doors) at the above time.
- Children can walk straight into school. Members of staff will be positioned throughout school to support.
Pick up Procedures:
- Arrive at the correct gate for the end-of-day time.
- Go to your child’s year group area and wait behind the cones/tape. Please do not approach your child.
- Your child’s class teacher will send your child to you. Please then leave the playground.
It is vital that your child is on time every morning, for your child to maximise on their learning times. They must be at school at 8:40am (or 8:30am in nursery) ready for the gates to open. All learning will start promptly at 8:50am.
Please ensure that you collect your child on time at the end of the day. The gates will close at 3:25pm. Late collection of your child not only has a negative impact on their well-being but also means that staff are not able to use their directed time effectively.
We appreciate your continued support and thank you for your cooperation.